
I spent nearly all day doing this piece. It was an emotional journey. Finding the right pictures to represent my grandma was a challenge, But I feel I caught something of her in this "portrait" if you will. I will leave the rest to your own interpretation. I hate it when artists give their own impressions of their work and tell the viewer what things are "supposed" to represent. I leave all my work to the viewer's interpretation. So let this be what you make of it, the life of Darlene Bell Guymon.
3 comments:
yay! yay! YAY!!! Finally!!! Thanks a lot! I'm so excited you're in on it now! Are you doing all of that awesome stuff on the computer my genius brother!?! You're amazing. I'll put you on my frequent list now.
Rob, this is absolutely incredible! As soon as we get settled, I am going to print this off and put it on our wall!! It'll make things look like "home" for sure. You are wonderful, and you are blessing so many lives with your talents. I love you!
"That's Grandma Bear" . . there's the official interpretation from the Petersen kiddos. We love this - very classy and a beautiful choice to represent a beautiful lady!
Post a Comment