Contained Herein


Keeping up and remaining connected in a fast paced world is quite a feat. In all my inner rebellions to conform to the seemingly mandatory social evolution, there has happened one event which has begun to alter my perceptions and soften my resolve. My sister is moving even farther away. I previously thought a state away was terrible, but now she will be clear across the country from me. As I sit writing this, I can't help but wonder when the next time I will see her will be. I have even now, begun to save my money in a plane ticket fund. Pennies however, add up slowly and amidst all my hopes of seeing her again, sooner rather than later, I must forge for myself a way to remain connected. So with this first entry I conform to the "popular" activity of blogging and with this blog I make a record of my daily musings and exploits, mainly for my sister and other family so far away--but for any of you friends or acquaintances who happen to stumble upon it, welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

Toni Dee! said...

I'm so thankful that Jami inspired you to do this! What a total "upper" it is to view your work and read your ever-so-well-put-together thoughts. Trust me when I say you'll have at least 3 frequents as I and your sisters feed off your creativity!!!