
Many of you are under the impression that this is only my blog, but really it's the families blog--I just happen to be the only one that makes posts. So I just wanted to post on the completely ordinary-ness of Wilson Saturdays. We had a fun day... doing homework, going to young women's meetings, and other ordinary things like a family work project and ending the day with an episode of Gilligan's Island. Our work project this Saturday consisted of finally redoing the mound. After it having had several revisions we settled on re-rocking it, but this time--no lava rock. We used a rock regional to cedar city and cut down the mound considerably so that they wouldn't roll off onto the lawn. In the end I think it looks nice, and mom loves it which is the most important part. She had me design the arrangement of rocks and stump and stuff so it would be compositionally aesthetic. The mound is still off balance, but without doing something drastic, it is far improved.
2 comments:
Looks lovely! And Giligan's Island? Some days I think YOU were born in the wrong decade!
Mom, and Rob, that looks really nice. I hope it will be more manageable for both of you.
Post a Comment