Twilight

So quite officially, I went and saw the movie with Jennifer, and I liked it. Yeah, it was corny, sappy, and kind of lame--but way better than the book. Even though I didn't give the book a chance... which I am rectifying. I decided I would read the series but even more than that, I decided I should start writing again. If this got published, I'm sure Timothy has a fighting chance in the world. I love creating stories and reveling in other's creations. Anyway, If you haven't gone, I would suggest going because it is pretty good, at least worth seeing once... or twice :)

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

You too? I can't believe you've been sucked in! I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure someday I'll rent the video just to say I did, and I'll probably make Tyler cry when I do :)

Niki said...

I'm telling you, if you liked the movie, go for the book. Movies just can't do justice to what literature and your own brain can. Everyone complains about Bella's attitude, but call it hormones, I fell in love with the series! Time well spent!

Brandi said...

I liked the movie too, with reservations. But I'm glad I've seen it so that I can actually fit in with society!