
Mom and I outside the Great Hall after the ceremony.

Dad and I outside the Great Hall after the ceremony

A very great pricipal and art patron Vikie Wilson and I after the ceremony

One of Ben's really awesome portraits and I in the great hall

Jessica and I before the ceremony

A really awkward shot of during the ceremony...really awkward.

A slightly dark and blurry shot of me getting my Arete tassels

Please no more pictures!!!
7 comments:
I am so PROUD of you for taking pictures! I told Mom to threaten you with your life because you have a sister who very much wants to be a part of everything despite living on the other side of the country. So thank you Mom, Dad, and Rob.
You look so handsome! How did it go with introducing Mike Loveless? I bet you were brave and confident. I'm proud of you, little brother.
Yeah that is so great....congrads!! That is always a great accomplishment!! Great job
YAY! Thanks for taking pictures - you didnt' enjoy it but I did and will over and over, and probably over again :) You handsome devil - good on'ya!
Congratulations cousin!!! I looked at those pictures again and again because I can't believe you are old enough to be graduating!! I am really getting OLD!!!!!
You are so funny, I love the pics, Congrats
Hahahaha! I absolutely love it. Thanks for all of the pictures. That was awesome.
Obligitory? I am so glad you posted this. It is a huge accomplishment and my theory is that if you don't take time to celebrate you don't keep going, burn out is easy! Great job!!
Post a Comment