Good job on getting all 3 of you in one shot! I find it tricky to just get the 2 of us. That was cute of you to take so many pictures! It looked like a nice evening. I rarely see Mom's hair from the back--it's adorable.
I so want to go now, that seems to be a pretty good class when it forces you to make an excuse to go and commune (don't know how to spell sorry) with nature.
2 comments:
Good job on getting all 3 of you in one shot! I find it tricky to just get the 2 of us. That was cute of you to take so many pictures! It looked like a nice evening. I rarely see Mom's hair from the back--it's adorable.
I so want to go now, that seems to be a pretty good class when it forces you to make an excuse to go and commune (don't know how to spell sorry) with nature.
Post a Comment