July 4th



It can't be the 4th without a parade, though we were seriously considering not going. In the end it was fun. :)


We sat by some pretty cute kids, and I got a few new painting ideas.



I laughed so hard when I looked over and saw this! Mom is holding Tell, (you can see by the watch) and the way loud sirens are going by so she's trying to block his ears with Maji's help... You can see by Tell's face that... I don't even know.. He's scared? Purplexed? About to cry? Enjoying himself? Regardless, I thought it was exceptionally funny.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, thanks for the July 4th update. It looks like it was fun :) It's nice to see Cedar City's main street again.

Mom, those are a HOT HOT pair of sunglasses. Woo-eee, vogue woman.

shana said...

What a fun, busy weekend. By the way, I just finished The Hunger Games last night and it was FABULOUS!!!!!!! I loved it and can't wait for the next book. Great advice to check that one out! :)

Alyss Paige said...

I love it and wish we could have been there?

Niki said...

so much fun@

Oveson's said...

thanks for sharing...looks like you guys had a blast!!