That is so cute! I can almost see the spoon in her hand flashing up and down as fast as her little arm can move it. I love the mini-kitchen, and it looks like Ava does too :) Look at that mouthful of teeth. Sweet. Thanks so much for sharing!
Looks like the perfect place to learn! I wish I could come over and practice with her :)
That has got to be the most adorable child ever born! I mean seriously who is her mother- she must be gorgeous too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so cute! I can almost see the spoon in her hand flashing up and down as fast as her little arm can move it.
I love the mini-kitchen, and it looks like Ava does too :) Look at that mouthful of teeth. Sweet. Thanks so much for sharing!
Looks like the perfect place to learn! I wish I could come over and practice with her :)
That has got to be the most adorable child ever born! I mean seriously who is her mother- she must be gorgeous too!
Post a Comment