My Favorite Things

The other day I was listening to the birds twitter their "good morning" to the sun and breathing in the cool, crisp spring air and I began to feel so blissfully happy and appreciative for this glorious world God has given us. I thought of The Sound of Music and Maria's song "Favorite Things" and I wanted to take a second and make my own short list of a few of MY favorite things. (Whiskers on kittens? No way)

-Sunshine.
-Watching a horse wake in the morning, yawn and stretch its sleepy frame.
-Family.
-That beautiful spring green that lets me use cadmium yellow light and lemon yellow.
-Warm home-made bread, and eating it with people I love.


(Things that I Hate? Snow in April and Bitter cold wind.)

What are your favorite things? I invite you to blog a list.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

well the first things that come to mind are these:
...Listening to rain and thunder and the smell that comes with it.
...Family around the campfire toasting marshmallows.
...Games and Puzzles with friends.
...Plein air painting minus the heat wind and bugs, but I can live with that.
...Snuggling up in a soft blanket to read a good book.
...and BIRDS. of course:)