
These are my work Egg-stravaganza entries . . . Brittany made snorkeling eggs.

Kelcy made Dori, Nemo and Marlin swimming in the anemone.

Courtney made a cute little farm, chickens, a cow and a pig.

Dr. Tyler made Humpty Dumpty.

This year at work is "people's choice" meaning the patients. I decided to play to the judges!! So far it's working (I'm a little bit ahead). For those who have not seen the movie, this is Tangled aka Rapunzel.
5 comments:
I always look forward to seeing these every year. AWESOME!!!
Love it love it!!! U did a great job!!!
"A little ahead"! Only 89 points ahead as of last week. Very cute and very impressive creativity.
My girls LOVED that movie and now Ayvri is sure that if she sings beautifully enough - her hair will start to glow. So funny! These are adorable as usual and have me excited to get going on ours :)
You are the best office manager. In the whole world. Can I come work for you?
What a great idea to have the kiddos judge the entries! I love it, Mrs. Creative.
Post a Comment