Recently Dakota started limping and had a really bad infection in her leg. I took her to the vet and $200 Later she is doing much better. She has started doing something that is quite intriguing however. If I am not paying attention to her when she wants to be let out, or when she wants something, she will start limping. My first reaction is to immediately stop what I am doing, check her leg out and then give her some medicine. But when she starts jumping around with a wagging tail and running all pawed after me down the hallway, I wonder if I am being dooped. :)
3 comments:
huh! you just figured this out? that pup has you wrapped around her little limping paw and always has;)
Ha ha, we always knew she was a smartie pants :) Love it.
:-) That reminds me of our cat Boots, from long ago. It had its leg broke in a car engine fan, and it was lame thereafter. Whenever the ladies were cooking in the kitchen and not paying attention to him, he would round the cabinets, lift up his injured paw, and meow pathetically. He always got his tidbit, and it was hilarious. WTG, Dakota, you smart pup!
Post a Comment