My work luncheon is this Thursday. We are having soup and bread bowls, and since its October I made the bread bowls look like pumpkins! I think they turned out cute. Don't worry, I'm putting them in the freezer at work until Thursday.
These are ADORABLE! Thanks for posting pics because I was curious how they looked (though I knew they'd be adorable). :) Good job! And especially good job because of your tricky stove. . .
4 comments:
These are ADORABLE! Thanks for posting pics because I was curious how they looked (though I knew they'd be adorable). :) Good job! And especially good job because of your tricky stove. . .
Wow - that is clever! They sort of look like German breads, don't they? Well done. :-)
Those are awesome!! You are amazing!!!
Some people at my work did not think they were pumpkins. It is breast cancer awareness month! I work with nurses! Hahaha
Post a Comment