Aaaaw I love this picture! You both look awesome. Wish I could enjoy the "popcorn popping" with you (good to know it's spring somewhere). xoxoxo
Ha ha, this is Jami but I'm logged in as Travis (which is why his comment sounds so girly ;).
Awwwwe :) I love these pictures. Thanks for a wonderful day Mama, I had such fun and I loved being with you.
Awesome pictures - just make me smile. Joyful seeing everybody looking so great. :-DLove,Uncle [Brother] David
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aaaaw I love this picture! You both look awesome. Wish I could enjoy the "popcorn popping" with you (good to know it's spring somewhere). xoxoxo
Ha ha, this is Jami but I'm logged in as Travis (which is why his comment sounds so girly ;).
Awwwwe :) I love these pictures. Thanks for a wonderful day Mama, I had such fun and I loved being with you.
Awesome pictures - just make me smile. Joyful seeing everybody looking so great. :-D
Love,
Uncle [Brother] David
Post a Comment