I'm saving all of these pictures to put as backgrounds on my computer. You're one talented hunk of an almost 17-year-old. I agree with Toni. You caught her expression perfectly. She looks exactly like the girl on the coke commercial, don't you think? Does anyone know who that even is? Hopefully you do. Well done, once again bud.
Was that Giada? Anyway, whoever it is, that is one awesome painting! The monochrome was a perfect choice. It seems like it's easy enough to see that from hindsight, but you are so good at deciding before you even start. Iguess that's where being the artist comes in... :) Awesome Rob!
3 comments:
I love this one - I love that it's monotone (is that what you call it?) . . . anyway all one color, and her expression is so accurate. Good job!
I'm saving all of these pictures to put as backgrounds on my computer. You're one talented hunk of an almost 17-year-old. I agree with Toni. You caught her expression perfectly. She looks exactly like the girl on the coke commercial, don't you think? Does anyone know who that even is? Hopefully you do. Well done, once again bud.
Was that Giada? Anyway, whoever it is, that is one awesome painting! The monochrome was a perfect choice. It seems like it's easy enough to see that from hindsight, but you are so good at deciding before you even start. Iguess that's where being the artist comes in... :) Awesome Rob!
Post a Comment