Check my other blog

Hey all, I was just making this post to say I finally updated my art blog with some of my more recent works. All of them are from last semester, but I haven't had a chance to digitize some of my other works. I'll post a self portrait I did when I finally get it back from the centrum. It's on display now. Anyway, the link is on the side there, but I'd love to hear your comments.

3 comments:

Toni Dee! said...

You truly have a gift Rob! I love to look at your work - it's like a glimpse into the person or place. Thanks for sharing it and now that I know you have an art blog prepare to be stalked there too :)

Jami said...

Hey bud, I just had to drop you a line and tell you that I'm thoroughly ENJOYING your book! I sometimes feel so boggled that I'm reading YOUR book. It is better than many published books I've read. I'm proud you're my brother and I can't wait for the day when it's published!

Rob said...

GASP. Thanks so much. I'm glad your having a good read.