Family Reunion

So we had the Guymon Family Reunion, and it was way fun. I loved getting togeather with all the people we hadn't seen in so long. Family is wonderful! (It will take several posts with all the pictures).

A very treasure hunty, secrety affair in the horse trailer.


Wonderful Aunt Darlene... Perhaps that was why Cole had a head start on the clues....

All the kids lined up after the hunt for puctures. Even though our family has lost some, it seems to be growing as well. I love it.
I found this picture to be so hilarious. I love that a camera can capture the split second expressions people have. My interpretation from left to right: Maji is looking thoroughly exasperated and or awe struck by something on the roof of the pavilion. Talon is hugely introspective and or dejected by a lizard which he and Tali killed... The murder weapon? I'm not sure, but I would place my bets on the makeshift sword in his hand... Sharpened and everything. :) Trinidi doesn't know what to think, but has a somewhat "I'll cut you!" Look to her, don't you think? Uncle Louis and Aunt Darlene could be watching the wind blow toward them, judging from Aunt Darlene's hair... Or maybe it was something else. Tali is just happy to be there as always. Aimee is quite puzzled by something on the ground. Maybe something Drew-Bud spit out. The boy was so fun to watch. And Kodi is either picking her nose, or thinking something quite serious. Judging by the girl though I would say it is the latter of the two. Maybe she's thinking about how to get another horse ride, which I would have been more than happy to give. She had fun with Skeeter.

5 comments:

Oveson's said...

So fun!! I wish we could have been there...I can't believe how they have all grown. Super cute...thanks for sharing.

Brandi said...

Goodness! Picture regurgitation! Thanks for all of the pictures. Now you need to get them up on Picassa web so that I can steal some of them. Good job, Rob!

Toni Dee! said...

Oh Rob . . . thanks so much for the pictures! You are such a life-saver at moments like this when I've been feeling home-sicky anyway. It was nice to see some long-time faces and I miss you all more now than ever! Can't wait to be the other one on the end of the camera and be able to rib you a little in the meantime. Love love love your guts!

Jami said...

Thank you for these pictures and especially your hilarious commentary :) You're the best.

Niki said...

Those pics are too much fun. I agree with Brandi, get them on Picassa so I can steal!