Family Reunion


It was bright


Note we even brought Dakota, and she was a complete mud blup afterword. No worries though, she has a grooming appointment tomorrow. Also note Brandi's cute gut. (My niece is inside. :)


Two cute Wilson girls. I love them.


Apparently Nolan has a new bow. She seems very nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Oveson's said...

Oh my that is awesome!! I love the photos!! By the way I totally hope Nolan really goes forward with Elizabeth...I played basketball with here and she is great!!! That totally kills me!! I wondered if they were dating I had heard roomers but if she came to the family reunion she is offically being iniciated into the fam!! lol

Jami said...

Brandi is absolutely adorable pregnant. I love that picture of mom and Brand. Thanks for getting a picture of Nolan's girlfriend (name Elizabeth?). She looks way nice and cute.