Family Reunion


Dad brought Skeeter to family reunion which was great fun for all the kids... Not so much for the horse, he had his gut worked off. But Ava belle seemed to enjoy him.


Breakfast preperations.


Niki and Sara had a fun morning walk in the wilderness, complete with high school musical playing in her hand. in her words, "I'm sorry, but I like it." We love you Nick!


Such cute kids. It was great fun getting to see them all.

So that was family reunion. For all those who didn't get to come, I hope this gave you a minor touch of what we did. It can't make up for missing the food though, I think I gained several happy pounds from the desserts alone. :) Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jami said...

I can't believe how thorough this post is! I appreciate it so much because, like Toni and Melanie, I wanted to be there.

A few of my favorite pics: Niki and Sarah (with that adorable bandana), Teya's dangly earrings (so young and so girly already), and Ava on the horse with Dad holding her (my ultimate favorite).