THANK YOU THANK YOU for these pictures! We just made it and unpacked and I feel so blessed to have seen my family FINALLY! It's crazy since we lost three hours, it feels like it should be 8:30, but it's 11:30. How will I ever wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow? Thanks for all of the pictures, and now I'll steal some of them for myself ;)
Awww... I love the pictures! Thanks so much for the photos. They tell it all. You guys got some good pics of Elsie. You should publish them on Picassa so I can steal them.
2 comments:
THANK YOU THANK YOU for these pictures! We just made it and unpacked and I feel so blessed to have seen my family FINALLY! It's crazy since we lost three hours, it feels like it should be 8:30, but it's 11:30. How will I ever wake up at 5 a.m. tomorrow? Thanks for all of the pictures, and now I'll steal some of them for myself ;)
Awww... I love the pictures! Thanks so much for the photos. They tell it all. You guys got some good pics of Elsie. You should publish them on Picassa so I can steal them.
Post a Comment