Happy Birthday Mom! 29 again!


I love this woman, she is fantastic and I'm so glad she had another birthday


I got her the smithsonian field guide to backyard birds which I think she likes. She has been looking at the birdfeeders and the approaching spring with longing.


I caught one of Dad's ever present smirks and he's glad she had another birthday too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jami said...

Hey, where did my comment go? I posted one yesterday.

Just had to look at my beautiful Mom again. Thanks so much for posting. Glad you had a wonderful birthday! I bet it feels great to be 29 again. Keep this up and I'll catch you (in age) before you know it :) I remember when I thought 29 was way old. . .

Love you so much!

Brandi said...

Awwww! I wish we were there. Looks quite amazing. Mom, you look beautiful!