Mom and I spent Christmas in Pennsylvania with Jami and Travis. Brandi and Tim came too and we all had so much fun. We wanted to share some pictures and highlights from the trip.
Jami made us stockings
I also have to say that one of my personal highlights was the cheesecake that I got at the Reading Terminal Market. It was sheer bliss and I have not been able to reduplicate the euphoria with any other cheesecake here yet, but we're shooting for it. :)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. :) Loved the pictures, but, even more, I love being out there with you guys. :)
Looks like you guys had a great time! The museum looks amazing but spending time together is even better! Lovin' you from afar ;)
It's about time you saw all of those amazing paintings in real life. Each time I visited the Philadelphia Museum of Art I felt sad that you couldn't see it too.
I'm afraid that the Reading Terminal Market cheesecake is one of a kind; you'll just have to come back whenever you get the craving. :)
Post a Comment